The Catholic Alliance for People Seeking Asylum is a unique and strategic project. We aim to shift public perceptions and policies around people seeking asylum in a long-term, sustainable way. We envision a community that values the fair and humane treatment of people seeking asylum. We hope to live in a society where our government welcomes and adequately supports people seeking asylum into our community.
Your donation helps us expand our work across Australia. It can help us run events in schools, facilitate meetings with politicians, create useful resources and videos and run workshops with community members.
To donate to CAPSA via credit card:
To donate to CAPSA via other payment methods please phone (03) 9421 7600.
- Follow this link to the Jesuit Social Services website*: https://secure.donman.net.au/client/JSS/Donate.aspx
- Fill in your personal details
- Under ‘Please select the campaign you wish to donate to’, please select ‘CAPSA’
- Enter the amount you wish to donate and your credit card details
* Jesuit Social Services and Jesuit Refugee Service Australia co-convene CAPSA’s Advisory Group and auspice CAPSA. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.